Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Boat trips, Masterchef and My Finger

Topic # 4

NOTE: Today's blog will be a short round up of some of the activities I've been up to over the last few days. I'd make it interesting and witty but I'm literally almost falling asleep at my desk and my massive finger (more on that below) is making it hard to type. Apologies in advance to my only follower, S.

God I'm tired.

This weekend proved to be a return to summer and I was lucky enough to be able to go out with S and the family on their boat for a spin around the bay. Thoroughly enjoyable with the on board breakfast and the James Bond turns performed by yours truly as highlights.



Now I thought I'd also comment on the new MasterChef fad to hit the airwaves, my home and the twitterverse. I watched the show with S last night and, although an interesting show, I don't get why it's so popular? I'm heading down to JB this week to get Play TV for my PS3 so I can record my SBS shows and continue to watch MC with S. We'll just have to see how it pans out.

Also, as you can see below my finger is heavily bandaged, this is due to a rather stubborn cuticle infection caused by my nail biting. This have caused me great pain, two doctors visits and two rounds of Amoxycillin to even try to beat it! So I am from about a week ago determined to quit a 10 year nail chewing habit!


No comments:

Post a Comment